Yes - we are still open! Supporting you to learn through COVID-19 with both face to face and online options on Moodle and Zoom.
Individual Coaching Sessions & Small Group Support online
- Learn to job search, prepare for interviews and develop your resume
- Improve your learning and employability skills
- Receive one-on-one coaching and learn in a small group
- Support from caring and approachable staff
- Have fun - in an easy online space
Our 8 week online program includes:
Weeks 1-6: Group workshops, self-paced learning and supported job search coaching. With a focus on: career planning, motivation and goal setting; identifying skills and abilities; exploring career and training options; developing resumes; learning effective job search strategies; and boosting interview confidence.
Weeks 7-8: One-on-one personal and career coaching.
*limited places of 10 per program
|Starts||30 June 2020 |
|20 October 2020|
|Duration||8 weeks||8 weeks|
|Location||ONLINE||ONLINE &/or Salisbury|
(Close to public transport)
|Time||10.30am - 3.30pm||10.30am - 3.30pm|
|Cost||No cost to participants||No cost to participants|
You are invited to apply for this program if you are 18+ years and:
- experiencing barriers to learning or employment
- either unemployed or underemployed
- live in our local Salisbury community or surrounding suburbs
*priority will be given to people who have limited access to other employment services or support
This program is funded and provided to the community by Life Church
Brisbane. Life Church is passionate about empowering people to lead in every area of life and creating pathways of opportunity for the future. We are committed to supporting individuals and families in our community.