We are very excited to be able to continue to support people even through COVID-19, we are moving ONLINE and will be using Moodle and Zoom as our easy systems to help continue to support individuals in our programs. Email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions
- Certificate II in Business (with Cleaning focus) (BSB20115)
- Including: COVID-19 infection control training (Australian Government online); and four Units on Cleaning: CPPCLO2001A Maintain hard floor surfaces, CPPCLO2009A Clean glass surfaces, CPPCLO2017A Clean wet areas, and CPPCLO2035A Maintain cleaning storage areas.
- Learn to job search, prepare for interviews and prepare your resume
- Improve your learning and employability skills
- Receive one-on-one coaching and learn in a small group
- Support from caring and approachable staff
- Have fun - in an easy-to-use online space
You will be equipped and empowered with confidence and skills to successfully enter the workforce.
Our 12-week online program includes:
Orientation week - meet your Trainer, Personal Coach, and fellow participants.
Nationally Recognised Training - complete a Certificate II in Business (BSB20115).
Industry Skills Training - COVID-19 and four cleaning-focussed Units.
One-on-one coaching - set goals, identify your strengths, practise interview skills, and grow in confidence.
Career activities - virtual excursions, incursions and guest speakers, such as: online visits to local businesses; as well as hear from employers, recruitment agencies and Apprenticeship centres.
Work experience - explore career options, practice skills employers are looking for and build your resume.
Graduation ceremony - celebrate your success with family and friends.
*limited places of 11 per program
|Starts||23 June 2020 (Intake 1)||1 September 2020 (Intake 2)|
|Duration||12 weeks||12 weeks|
(Close to public transport)
|Days||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu|
|Time||9.00am - 3.00pm||9.00am - 3.00pm|
|Cost||No cost to participants||No cost to participants|
This program is for Queensland residents, who meet any one of the following:
- not able to access Government employment services or support
- have received Government support - for more than six months, but still unable to find work
- have barriers to learning and employment